~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

relocating

Sporadic blogging as we are in the midst of relocating again ...

from this view ...

TO THIS VIEW
While I cannot say that I'm happy to be boxing up belongings again so soon, and doing all the other various projects that come with changing houses and locations, the move will put my dear husband within 15 minutes of work instead of over an hour and I will certainly enjoy the new scenery. All good!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful view, Darla! I'm so glad you were able to find such a pretty place with the added bonus of a shorter drive. I look forward to seeing more pictures after you get settled in. Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous view! Best wishes for a smooth move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relocating, even within the same city is taxing. I appreciate your positive attitude. I'm sure you already know writing is therapeutic:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, thank you ... boxes everywhere but we are all moved!

    Diane, thank you ... we are south of Tucson Mountain Park and I love the beauty of this area.

    mermaid, dear ... I do write as often as I can even if only to 'drain my brain' and release tension.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...