~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Healing

A dear woman who was one of my roommates at KSA sent this video link a week or so ago and it brings peaceful tears each time I listen to it. I listen and feel like a blanket of warmly compassionate energy envelops me. Further, I had occasion to use it this weekend while giving healing attention (love, Reiki, remedies) to one of my cats - with powerful results. The CD can be purchased through Snow Lion Publications (I ordered a copy yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...