~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

somewhere over the rainbow


While running errands around town, I was listening to Jason Castro's version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow (the version made famous by the Hawaiian Israel K.) along with the other songs from his album (including one of my favorites Let's Just Fall In Love Again). I just love this guy's voice and his music; so many of the songs on his album are so perky and upbeat, and perfect for the mood I was in. Anyway, just thought I'd share the beauty of this song and its message. I believe we can experience "somewhere over the rainbow" right here on Mother Earth; peace, and dreams coming true, are right here, right now, if only we have the hearts and souls to live in love. Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...