~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Friday, November 27, 2009

Roasted Chickpeas


While I didn't produce a fancy meal yesterday, I did try a new recipe from my Ayurvedic cookbook "Eat Taste Heal". The dish was roasted 'crunchy' chickpeas - something that sounded delicious and simple! I think they're yummy, although Ron isn't fond of them at all. However, next time, I'll have to roast them just a wee bit longer as mine didn't make it all the way to crunchy! LOL I used a Pitta-pacifying seasoning - flavor but not hot - and look forward to being able to have them more often in the future. After cooking them, I found quite a few recipes for 'roasted chickpeas' online so get out there and roast 'em up! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...