~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fire to Air


This morning...

Vata! Wind! Air! The invigorating roar of the wind through the pines sings to my heart like the dove calls to its mate. The pure tones of the Corinthian Bells chimes add their melody to that of Earth Mother's wildly clamoring Prana. Swaying. Bending. Uplifting. Wildly dancing - plant life ecstatically dances raising limbs and stems and delicate leaves high to be one with the flow of the incredible elemental energy at play this dawn. Almost as if to say 'your electric power was out last night so that my power this morning could be felt more deeply. I am the untamed. I am the force that comes through allowing.'

Today completes my two-week cycle of the Fire Essence, and I feel that the wind's message to me is that it may be time to move on to Air Essence! To feel within the flexibility and movement that comes with air lifting me up rather than the stiffness that results when I resist or try to control the winds of life. To feel the free-flowing circulation throughout my entire Being. To be like the pines - firm in grounding and principles and faith - but also able to bend and sway and move with the natural flow that is all around if I open to it fully and willingly...

The Fire and Air Essences are part of the White Light Essence series co-created by Ian White (also the co-creator of the Australian Bush Flower Essences). Quite a while back, I had experienced cycles of both Water and Earth Essences when I was drawn to them. Early last year I was feeling that perhaps it was time for Fire but I read the following by Ian and backed away, a bit skittish: "Before working with this Essence an individual will have to be clear if he or she wants irreversible change. One must, deep in their heart or soul, be prepared to move forward no matter what the consequences." Something held me back. But a couple weeks ago, I once again considered Fire and felt no hesitation whatsoever! Fire Essence has been the perfect support these past two weeks in helping me see clearly the direction of my path, for which I express my gratitude. And now Air is calling ... shall I spread my arms wide and be carried upon the wings of spirit, heart opening, wearing my gypsy feathers?! Ian says that "The Air Essence has the potential to bring out a person's spirituality to the highest degree with integrity and passion, while at the same time allowing one to bend and alter his or her reality in a very profound way."

Yes, I do believe I hear the Air Essence calling my spirit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...