~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Heart of Life is Good


There's a lot about this song that touches me all the way to my tippy-toes; John Mayer's "Heart of Life" is delightful - I find it to be a wonderful pick-me-up song with the perky notes and inspiring chorus:

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No, it won't all go the way, it should
But I know the heart of life is good.

There were quite a few years when I was in my twenties where I was so angry about much of life - broken promises, scattered dreams, loss of self, insecurities galore. I wanted to believe that the heart of life was good but had a difficult time getting there. I know I wasn't alone in that space, and during that time was blessed with the companionship of two awesome friends (Kiki and Nancy), so this message is for anyone still in that space -- I send you

(((LOVE)))

(((HEALING)))

(((PEACE)))

(((FAITH)))

Know the heart of life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...