~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anywhere Is


The moon upon the ocean
is swept around in motion
but without ever knowing
the reason for its flowing
in motion on the ocean
the moon still keeps on moving
the waves still keep on waving
and I still keep on going


~ lyrics from "Anywhere Is" by Enya

I love this song but what often strikes me the most is that the words have different meaning depending upon where I am in the moment of listening each time. Like the waves move through me, the song moves with me as I ebb and flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...