~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Thursday, September 30, 2010

to frolick with glee in a boundless sea


"My entire self-concept shifted as I no longer perceived myself as a single, a solid, an entity with boundaries that separated me from the entities around me. ... Now, released from that restrictive circuitry, my right hemisphere relished in its attachment to the eternal flow. I was no longer isolated and alone. My soul was as big as the universe and frolicked with glee in a boundless sea."

~ Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D., My Stroke of Insight

_____________
The above book is incredible; I highly recommend it. Also, see her dynamic lecture on TED.

_________________
photo © | Dreamstime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...