~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beginning at Home

Change begins within. I really believe this. Not simply change for myself but change for our whole world. If I live my life in Truth, won't others see this? Someone asks "How can you be so calm? Why aren't you scared about what is going on in the world?" I explain that I listen and then I do what I need to, whether for myself, my family or others in need. Worrying doesn't do any of us any good and, in fact, contributes to the negativity of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...