~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Friday, March 6, 2009

Odds'n'Oops'n'Ends

A couple more notes and I'm off to walk the dogs, feed the cats, practice yoga, and focus on some Ayurvedic studying! LOL

First, while looking for info on Sarasvati, I came across a blogspot that's wonderful; Feringhee: The India Diaries and, in particular, loved the vid she posted of a dance called Manjushri Gita. I thought this was simply mesmerizing!

[oops! minor interruption to clean up a fresh hairball ... thank you, Demeter!]

Owls' Wings is a blogspot where, together, we are exploring our creativity and The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. I've found it quite helpful and even inspiring to be part of a cyber study group.

Lastly, the Rick Steves' email newsletter I get mentioned that his DVD on Iran (the 1-hour public television special) is available to groups for group viewing for a nominal fee! I'll be getting a copy to show to small groups (have a couple currently in mind) so if you're interested in watching it (since Maine public TV didn't get it to broadcast although I told them about it a few months in advance), let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...