~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Clean the Body & Mind


Do you carry around a lot of excess baggage? Mental, emotional or physical?! You probably don't think about that excess baggage being physical, do you? But it can be. I think I've done pretty well handling any from my mind and spirit, but, even though I've changed my lifestyle to one far healthier I still felt like I was carrying around ... excess baggage. Time to let go of it all! More on Spring Cleaning the Body & Mind ...

And, by the way, I've been doing a blissful 'Snoopy Dance' all day long since today was the first day in five that I could actually EAT!!!! It took me almost half an hour to eat an itty bitty lunch - LOL - because I totally immersed myself in each delectable bite ... the smell, and taste, and texture ... ahhhhhhhhh. Delicious! Divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...