~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pop!


Remove those blocks,
get out of the way.
Hello, World!
I'm ready to play!

Jump, shout and sing
with the birdies on wing,
Spin, dance, 'make hay'
with the leaves' disarray.

Here we go, Gift,
filled with joyous days,
abandon and lift
up our arms in praise!

Words flowing busy
from a faucet unstopped,
bubbly and fizzy,
champagne blood - POP!

I see you! I see me!
We are one! Awakened! Free!

_______________________
Wonderful article "What is Love?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...