~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Deepening With Flowers


Yesterday, after Ron and I had been browsing the local garden center, planning future additions to our property, I began thinking about the flower essences to which I am most attracted.

Ever since reading about the Forest Floor flower essences from Woodland Essence, I've been drawn to those. They first reached out to me last Fall. Their energy is an even stronger call to me right now and I will be ordering a set soon.

Early last month, I read about the Amazon Essence and had to immediately contact the distributor to find out when I could obtain a bottle. The Amazon Essence is part of the Light Frequency Essences co-created by Ian White of Australian Bush Flower Essences line. While I have yet to be called to experience the Arctic or Antarctic Essences, the Amazon called me instantly.

But then many of the wild or hidden or deep essences call out to me. It is like they contain this primordial center of survival, and ancient depth of soul, peace and spirit. While their light is powerful, at the same time there is certainly nothing 'lighthearted' about them. In fact, this kind of energy resonance is what drew me to the Australian Bush Flower Essences rather than beginning my flower essence studies with the traditional Bach line or even one of the North American lines of essences. We are each of us drawn to certain energies and apparently these my call vibrationally. I like to go deep and thoughtful and primeval.

Maybe that's also why I'm drawn to some kinds of World music, particularly some of the African rhythms or those of South America. Perhaps they take my soul back to cellular memories of a deeper connection with Gaia and all life at a point in the now when we are all one.

All I can really express is that the call of these essences is strong and I cannot resist it for long. As it happens, sometimes once I get them, the need I have felt immediately dissipates for a while -- it's like living with their energy in the house is all that I needed. That simply by being around their energy soothes my soul and I can move on. It's a fascinating feeling and process. They are a comforting presence that brings the diverse energies of Gaia everywhere on the planet into one area. They harmonize my home and bring their unique gifts here to rest even without taking the drops orally. They share their strength and wisdom with me in a diffuse way, as if to say "we are here now, be at ease" - and I am comforted knowing that if I need to take a few drops or if family or clients are in need, they are ready to help. These spirits of the plant world bring a sense of balance and openness into my home - into this space. They are gifts I gratefully acknowledge and accept without needing to know right now why they came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...