~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Friday, April 24, 2009

Om Shanti


May I be at peace
May my heart remain open
May I awaken to the light of my own true nature
May I be healed
May I be a source of healing for all beings, all life, for Gaia

May there be peace on earth
May the hearts of all people be open to themselves and to each other
May all people awaken to the light of their own true nature
May all Creation be blessed and be a blessing to All That Is

~ Joan Borysenko, "A Woman's Book of Life" (my addition)

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti
Peace, Peace, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...