~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Monday, April 6, 2009

Zippity-doo-dah!


On Friday, I was listening and singing to Disney songs and other 'children's songs'. Spring has a way of stirring me to dance and inciting hugs of my inner child. Ron shoveled remaining snow and ice off our back patio so that we could sit out and soak up the sunshine which was blissful. And the dogs are thrilled to be able to sink their toes into the earth where the snow has receded in their yard. Greeting the sunrise this morning, I was gifted with a symphony of sound by the birds who have returned home. "Zippity-doo-dah! Zippity-ay! My-oh-my-what-a-wonderful-day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...