~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Friday, April 3, 2009

Dynamics of Living


While listening to a presentation today on Family Dynamics, I couldn't help but relate some of what was being said to my own experiences with inter-cat dynamics and pack behavior. While at first blush the human species creates more complexity and drama within their dynamics, I have to say the felines can certainly bring their own aura of mystery into interactive behaviors! People may scoff but I feel quite confident that studying canine and feline behavior - whether cat to cat, dog to dog, or cat to dog - can bring a whole other perspective into the observation of the human animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...