~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bliss


"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls." ~ Joseph Campbell

Words to live by! Of course, first we have to determine what we bring to the world that gives us in return that deep, abiding peace, joy and contentment. Are we doing what we love? Are we opening to the natural flow of life? Shall I ask myself (my Self), "What gift can I bring to life?" Not, what can I get but instead what can I give? How can I share love with the world around me? Maybe it's simply bringing a peaceful presence into another's life, albeit briefly ... but that single moment of shared peace could mean a world of difference to that other person. In what form do we provide a gift of love? In the shape of a poem or story? In the shape of a healing modality? In the way we make life easier or better for someone else through the career we've chosen? Or, is it that when we find the bliss in our own life, our happiness resonates outward so that everyone can see our glow?! How do you follow your bliss?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...