~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Portals

SoulCards(c)
through a portal
emerging
reassurance
trust in love
boundaries clear
lighten up
be in faith
open invitation
intuitive caution
balance
grace


_______________
This morning, as I took the remaining Soul Cards off the shelf where they were cuddled next to books of spiritual guides and inspirational quotes, I felt deep gratitude for the wisdom people share through words but also thankful for the gift of Soul Cards and other visual, tactile or imaginal portals into my own words . . . my own sensation and expression of the Divine.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the beautiful and inspiring Soul Cards. I've enjoying seeing the artwork and your responses to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your expression of gratitude is just perfect. May you find the right balance between intimacy and solitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I'm pleased you are enjoying the journey.

    Mermaid, we are incredibly blessed once we begin our spiritual journey in earnest, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...