~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blood Tears

SoulCards(c)
I stand in the shadow of a rain of sadness spanning the globe, buffered by Her ocean of Love.
Blood of many in the tear drops that fall upon an open heart accepting the pain and tragedy, breathing out a calm centering settled softly yet solidly in Her embrace.
I stand here, feeling the cascades of grief and allow them to flow, allow the release, feeling the suffering of so many as they cry out . . . and I open and allow them to pass through on their way to renewal.
As the rain of grief and fear flows over me, our blood tears shed freely, I remain supported and buoyed by Her loving presence.
From this space--a centered, core space of compassion not drama--I share healing energy and prayers with and for all those in need as they journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...