~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Breath of Peace

SoulCards(c) Deborah Koff-Chapin
She breathes Peace.
She exhales.
I inhale.
Peace.
Incredible peace all around . . . 
peace that percolates up from the ground
and falls lightly from the sky
blessing life with Her sigh.
She speaks and Her words 
fly to my heart . . . deep peace.


Messengers in flight, so many shapes and forms from dove to swift arrow that shoots across the sky focused upon a single goal, a single destination disallowing the circuitous route of the natural patterns that write themselves into the template of existence as I await my turn.


She speaks Her own Truth, Her own Identity . . . not that fleshy bag of water and salts of the earth, but That which wears the skin until it shrivels into dust and is carried off by the wind.


What is my Truth? What is my Destiny? Is destiny simply a destination? Or something more? Yet how can there be anything more than here and now?


Messenger of Peace . . . clear the path and cleanse the palette of life for the pure taste of true peace.


Peace is breathing me . . . 

2 comments:

  1. "Peace is breathing me..." Isn't it delightful! :)
    Nothing but Peace - Profound Peace ~~~~~ Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...