~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Smile

SoulCards(c) Deborah Koff-Chapin
When I let go, She smiles with me and within me and joyfulness is everywhere setting me free! How could I ever stress out when She is smiling?! And She is always smiling somewhere, in some way, through one or many of Her miracles of life . . . creatures, plans, landscapes so magnificent that I gasp or so exquisite that I sigh in ecstasy and Her loveliness surrounds and envelops me in Love! Feeling pressure at times that is so unnecessary. Gaia isn't stressing in spite of what we do to Her for She simply IS and she responds to heal self and others perfectly and beautifully and sometimes intensely. Her guiding moon and shining sun beaming energy and life throughout my soul, singing in every cell and dancing within my bones. Silly me, to worry about a little dust on the cabinet or hair under the bed or messy pillows on the couch or dirt on the floor when all is a a part of Her and the wonderful creatures who share my home and kiss away my tears and tug me out of bed in the mornings or jolly me out of a dastardly doldrum that snuck up on me unaware. She is smiling and so am I. Let's laugh through the pressures we put upon ourselves and SMILE. All will turn out exactly as it is meant to be and a little non-perfection is perfect! All I can hum is "zippity-doo-dah" and "what a wonderful world" and skip along among imaginary flowers lining the banks of a babbling brook with its glimmering water from her light of golden rays or moonbeams of silver and smile. For life is what we make it and whether there are pebbles along the path or detours around avalanches of overwhelming obstacles, She is within, holding my hand or singing in my ear and my heart feels lighter for Her presence and before I realize, I am smiling with Her in each moment of total contentment. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, reading this made me smile, Darla---thank you! I love your phrase "a little non-perfection is perfect." I really need to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy we could smile together, Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...