~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Siren of the Southwest

SoulCard(c) Deborah Koff-Chapin
Fire and Air beckon, together they bring me out of my comfort zone--the quiet nest--wherein contentment fills every ounce of being to the point of immobility . . . a beautiful space in which to rest and renew and nourish but stay too long and stagnation moves in.


Fire and Air call out! Nothing soft about these two Elementals. They speak to movement, passion, action.


When the Siren sings, how can we resist?!
I accept the torch and feel my wings grow! 
Deepest gratitude to the Angel of Change . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...