~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Monday, January 17, 2011

Flowering of the Desert

SoulCards(c) Deborah Koff-Chapin
Flowering ... Blooming ... Consciously opening to Self. 


I feel energies swirling into my center where growth culminates in flowering. A spiral brings me in and I feel my petals unfold, the bud becoming glorious in its manifestation of a single moment of perfection that radiates forever, vibrating into the universal consciousness.


Flowering in the desert, each grain of earth, each drop of water, each multifaceted mineral of existence essential to the flowering. I draw from beneath and within, my energies rising to this pinnacle; to experience and embrace my opening to a new day, beginning what may be one day or many. 


Opening ... Unfolding ... 


Across the sands of time, my velvet petals quiver in delight at the view of majestic mountains where waters rush and flow abundantly, where trees are ancient guardians who write the lines of life within their very hearts recording transition and transformation in the Now, where animals roam among the greening and also endure the alternating scarcity of the darkness when She descends. 


I stretch my arms, the green leaves holding drops of surviving moisture within and beneath, hidden, and I stand tall, bold, vigorous, for this is my moment to bloom! I arch to meet the sky, soothing blue balm carrying the air I breathe. Inhale. Exhale. 


And I am present, here and now.
Flowering / Puspavat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...