~ from cats, dogs and nature to the flowering of body, mind and spirit ~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Kissed My Self


When I pulled my Soul Card today, a big smile opened my face and spread through my entire being in a nanosecond! I felt like I was being kissed by my Self! Spirit Within, She Who Rides the Wind, swooped in to whisper her love and wisdom! I had been resting in the Earth and - WHOOSH! - She flew in, carrying all the Elements along with her, to tickle and tease and fling the bits of elemental confetti everywhere! She breathes into me, enlivening, blowing kisses and love to my world that is manifest all around. She soars upon the wind like the gypsy feathers I wear but am sometimes scared to use to fly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. With open heart, I welcome your thoughts however you wish to share them, whether via personal email or as a comment here. ~ Bright Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...